We are seeking a data entry guru to manifest freight. The key objective of the Manifesting role is to ensure accurate and timely capture of customer manifests on a daily basis.
This function needs to be managed effectively and efficiently, and ensure all manifesting deadlines are met.
This is a permanent, full time role. Monday to friday, starting around 10am. Approximately once a month you will be expected to work a few hours in the weekend.
• Check customer manifests have been received and data entry of these requests.
• Collation and checking of driver manifests.
• Daily filing of customer manifests.
• Answer and respond back to customer queries
You will work within a small supportive and experienced team. Full training will be provided.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a drug test prior to commencement.
The Transport Dispatcher coordinates the afternoon movement of Big Chills vehicles across Christchurch and the Canterbury area. You will be working the afternoon shift, Sunday - Thursday.
• Coordinate and organise the delivery and pick up of Big Chills vehicles
• Ensure the delivery vehicles leave the Depot on time.
• Regularly communicate to Drivers about any delays or changes to the schedules.
• Regularly inform customers about any changes and respond to customer queries.
• Liaise with the Store staff to ensure freight is sorted and completed in a prompt manner.
• Monitor the movement of Big Chill vehicles via the GPS tracking tool.
• Repair and maintain Big Chill vehicles as and when required.
• Previous transport and logistics experience in a similar role
• Leadership and delegation skills
The successful person will be required to pass a drug test prior to commencement.